Monday, March 23, 2009

Question Session

A wise friend told me it's always good to start off with questions.

I'm a fan of wisdom, so here it goes:



Do you think there is spiritual truth out there? ---Yes ---No ---Maybe
Could we find it while at Baruch? ---Yes ---No ---Maybe
How important is that to you? On a scale of 1-10 10 being very important
What impact will that have on your life? ___I’ve never thought about this ___zero to minimal impact ___it would change the way I do things
Assuming God exists, and assuming you could ask him one question and get an honest answer, what would you ask?

As always, post honestly, and tell all your homies and homettes.

-Brad

1 comment:

  1. 1. Spiritual truth definitely is out there and in here as well.

    2. With the multiple cultures in Baruch, it is written all over our faces.

    3. On the point of 10. Extremely important to me.

    4. The greatest impact it will have is to create a hunger to know more.

    5. I will ask Him, how come many people still don't know He exists despite His awesome power.

    ReplyDelete